There are many third-party apps which are involved very deeply while streaming media on a daily basis. There are no alternatives for these apps which can be easily available on authorized app stores. That is the reason why VPN apps came into existence.VPN refers to Virtual Private Network. This type of network is established on your device using some special apps or say VPN apps.
There are many benefits of using VPN apps including identity protection, accessing geo-restricted content, getting premium media content at very low prices or even free sometimes. Apart from these VPN apps also helps in hiding IP address, prevents from ISP tracking and many more.
In this article, we will be discussing about a wonderful VPN app i.e., Thunder VPN. We will enlighten you briefly about Thunder VPN and its general features. We will teach you how to install the Thunder VPN app on your PC using an emulator app i.e., Bluestacks. Even for Mac users, there is a complete tutorial on how to install this VPN app on Mac OS. So, at the end of this article, you will get to know everything about Thunder VPN and using it on your devices.
About Thunder VPN App
Thunder VPN is a highly efficient VPN service provider application. On the top of which it is completely free of cost and very easy to use. There are no hectic procedures for using it, as you are only required to click one button for activating VPN. After clicking on that button, you can easily surf over the internet and download any app that you need for streaming.
The best thing about this app is that it is spread almost all over the globe. It covers America, Europe, Asia and some parts of other continents also. Most of you can ask what makes this app different from others. Here are some of those reasons given below:
- A huge number of servers ensuring high-speed bandwidth
- Functional on 3G, 4G, and even WiFi network
- Features no logging policy
- Well structured user interface with almost zero ads
- Unlimited time for usage
- Manipulation of settings is not required
- Works even without additional permissions
How to Install Thunder VPN on PC Using Bluestacks
Finally, you have reached the part of the article where we will tell you how to install Thunder VPN on your PC. There are so many emulator apps like Nox player, Cydia, Bluestacks, etc. which can be used for downloading Thunder VPN. If we compare these performance wise and functioning then Bluestacks is the best among them all. Hence, we are using the Bluestacks method in this section. Now follow the instructions given below to install Thunder VPN on your PC:
- Firstly, open your PC’s browser and search for Bluestacks emulator
- Download Bluestacks from the official website
- Now navigate to the Downloads and open the downloaded file to install
- After completion of the installation process, launch the Bluestacks app
- Navigate to apps menu and then google play store
- In here, search Thunder VPN and wait for the results
- Find out the official Thunder app and click on it
- Now click on the Download/Install button to proceed
- After completion of the installation, launch the installed Thunder VPN app
How to download and Install Thunder VPN for Mac
If you are using Mac OS then there is a slight difference in the installation process. After going through the tutorial you will see that the basic procedure is the same as that of the previous one. Now coming to the installation, you have to follow the step by step guide given below carefully:
- Firstly start your device and launch the Safari browser to proceed
- Now search for Bluestacks emulator and visit the official website
- From there, download the Bluestacks apk file
- After completion of the download, visit downloads folder from internal storage
- Now locate the downloaded file and open it to install
- After installation, launch the emulator app and locate Google Play Store
- In the google play store, search for the Thunder VPN app and click on the official icon
- Allow the permissions if asked and download the app to proceed
- After completion of the downloading procedure, get back to the home screen of Bluestacks
- Navigate to the All Apps section and find out Thunder VPN to launch
In this article we have told you basic information about the Thunder VPN and what the benefits of using this application. We mainly focussed on teaching you how to install this VPN app in PC and Mac OS devices. I hope you understood each and every section of this article successfully. Both the procedures of installation in PC and Mac are almost the same and very easy. Even, you have any doubts related to the given information, you can contact us through email. You can easily find the official email ID from our website.
Apart from this you can ask us about your queries by commenting in the comment box. Please leave comments about your feedback and suggestions. Share it with your friends and relatives if you liked it.