Firstly, I would like to briefly introduce about the information that you will get through this article. This article is all about a very popular and widely accepted application named as BOTIM. BOTIM is basically used for communication among two or more people sitting anywhere in this world.
Through this article, we will explain about the functioning and usage of this app in your Windows PC or Mac devices. We will also discuss the several methods of installation based upon the app used and the devices on which you want to install BOTIM. There are slight differences in the procedures if you compare, between PC and Mac. If you read this article carefully, it will definitely make your work easy and smooth.
I think you are already getting interested to know about this app and want to know how to get this in your computer. Buckle up and get ready to go through a journey of learning important points for installing BOTIM.
About BOTIM Application
BOTIM is a wonderful application allowing you to connect with friends through messages, voice calling, and video calling. It doesn’t matter if you are closely located or not, it connects you throughout the world. In addition to this, you can share pictures and audio files also with others for entertainment. One can join specific groups related to work, family group or anything else. This group can be composed of a huge number of members i.e., around 500 participants.
Now let us consider some of the salient features that you have been offered while using BOTIM app:
- Absolutely free voice and video calling
- Compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G and WiFi networks
- Enhanced mode of encryption on chats and calls
- Easily share pictures, voice messages, and videos
- Featured with group chats
- Up to 500 members in a group
How to Install BOTIM in Your Windows PC
In this section, we will tell you how to install BOTIM in your PC using different emulator apps such as bluestacks and nox player. We will discuss both of the methods one by one.
Before going forward to learn about installation procedures, you have to ensure about one most important thing. That is the minimum basic requirements that you must acquire in your PC before installing BOTIM. After this, you can proceed to step wise tutorials for downloading BOTIM. Now read those requirements carefully:
- Windows XP (SP3) or advanced more version
- 2GB RAM
- 4GB free space in your Hard disk
- Updated graphic card
Install BOTIM in Windows PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is well renowned emulator app used for downloading various apps in your PC including Android apps. Now you can go through the steps given below:
- Start with visiting the official website of BlueStacks i.e., http://www.bluestacks.com
- From there, download the latest version of BlueStacks
- Go to downloads folder in your PC and open the downloaded file
- Now follow the installation procedure to install the complete package
- Launch the installed apk and choose the most appropriate language to proceed
- It will ask for your Gmail ID and password, enter these in the required field
- Now type BOTIM in the search box and click on the search button
- On the official BOTIM application, you will see the INSTALL button, click on it
- Allow the permission and leave it for downloading completely
Install BOTIM in Windows PC using Nox Player
Nox is yet another amazing app for downloading apps on your PC. There is a very slight difference in downloading BOTIM through Nox as compared to the BlueStacks method. Follow the instructions given below to download BOTIM in your Windows PC:
- Firstly, install the Nox app player in your PC
- Now launch the installed app and register with using Google account
- Search BOTIM and select the most appropriate option to install
- Click on the Install button and let the installation proceed finish
- BOTIM is ready to use in your Windows PC
How to Install BOTIM in Mac
This section is for Mac users who want to install BOTIM in their device. There are several ways to install it in Mac but we are discussing only about the BlueStacks method. Like Windows PC, Mac should also complete some of the basic requirements to ensure smooth and hassle-free working. Some of those major requirements are enlisted below:
- Mac OS Sierra or higher version
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB free space in HDD for installation
- Latest graphics drivers must be installed
Ater fulfilling all of these requirements you can continue to install BOTIM in your Mac. Therefore, I’m providing you with the step by step tutorial for achieving this which is as follows:
- First of all, start you Mac and launch the most suitable internet browser
- Now visit the official BlueStacks website i.e., http://www.bluestacks.com
- In here, find the latest download link of BlueStacks version and click on it
- There are some chances that you will encounter with a popup message saying ‘System Extension Blocked’
- To fix this, click on ‘Open security preferences’ and then click on the ‘Allow’ button under the ‘Security & Privacy’ section
- Now download and install the BlueStacks app on your Mac to proceed
- After that, launch the installed app and select the language according to your preferences
- Click on the ‘Play’ button and register your account with Gmail ID and password
- Now, in the search box, enter ‘BOTIM’ and click on the search button
- Choose the most appropriate app from the results and then click on the ‘Accept’ button
- Finally, the installation will start and wait until it finishes.
- BOTIM is ready to connect you with your friends
We hope that you got a clear image about the BOTIM app, what is it, how it works and what are its features. We gave a detailed tutorial for downloading it in your Windows PC by using BlueStacks and Nox App Player. We suggest you to use BlueStacks method first as it works more efficiently as claimed by many users. Apart from that, for Mac users also we have provided a complete step by step installation guide.
In case you have any doubts related to the information given in this article, ask by commenting in the comment box given below. And most importantly, don’t forget to share if you liked this article.