Can you Boomerang an Existing Video? My answer is Yes, you can! Let me start from the beginning. If you have been using Instagram for some time, then you must have surely come across an app called Boomerang by Instagram. You might have also used it and must be already knowing the fun that we experience in using this app. Boomerang enables you to make short GIF type image or video that plays in reverse. Many people use Boomerang in most creative ways to make funny and interesting videos and share them on social media for fun. Hence, it has already gained a lot of popularity among social media peeps. So if you have not used the app yet, we recommend that you immediately try this app. Many of you might also be looking forward to turn existing videos into Boomerang. Hence, we are writing this article to give you tips to Make a Boomerang From an Existing Video in Your Gallery.
How to Turn a Video Into a Boomerang On Android
- Just open the play store and search for video boomerang converter and download Looper app.
- Install this app and then tap on “Convert existing video”. See the screenshot below for reference:
- After that, it will give you an option to select video from the gallery as seen above.
- Then select the video you would like to convert into Boomerang from your gallery.
- You will have to select a part of the video that you want to convert. You can even select the order of loop and remove the audio if you want.
- After selecting these options, just tap on convert and add filters on the next screen that comes.
- Once everything is done, tap on ‘Loop it’ button and your existing video will be converted successfully. Check below images for better understanding.
- You will also get an option to share these Boomerang on social media. So let the fun begin!
Also Read: How To Delete Musical.ly Account Permanently
How to make Boomerang from your existing videos on iOS?
Now let me provide you tips to convert your existing videos on iOS to Boomerang.
- For apple users, the iTunes store comes handy so they can download “GIF maker – Video in to GIFs” app from apple store.
- Install this app on your iphone and launch it. It will require permissions to access your camera and microphone to record images for making Boomerangs.
- Once you launch the app, you will see an upload icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- When you click on that, it will require permission to access photos of your gallery for converting them to Boomerang.
- After that, it will access your gallery and allow you to select video of your choice to turn it into Boomerang.
- Select the video and tap on tick mark option on top right to start converting.
- The video will load it into the app. Using the slider at the bottom, you can make a selection which you want to convert to Boomerang.
- Once you are done making the selection, tap on “loop from here” option below to start converting the existing video into Boomerang.
This app also offers you the option to increase or decrease the speed of the converted Boomerang, but you will have to upgrade to pro version of the app to use that. Besides that, you can save the converted video to your gallery or share it on social media.
So guys, bring out the most creative self out of you and start turning the videos in your phone into Boomerangs. We have introduced you to the best apps we know for both the platforms though there are more apps in the store with the same functionality, you can also try boomerang video converter for android or LoopVid for iOS. We hope this article was helpful to you and your search for converting offline videos into Boomerang.